Wednesday, November 17, 2010

And he's back home again!

Whew, and he came home just in time.  I think Jordan and I were on the brink of massive temper tantrum because of how much we missed him at home.  Going up to the Hospital doesn't even come close to satisfying us.  Poor Roscoe, he got so excited he ran smack into a wall because he couldn't see it.
Apparently Graham's Kidneys are not excreting potassium, so it just keeps building up and up.  So what are they going to do for him?  More pills.  I guess when you are taking roughly 60 pills a day, what's a dozen more?  If it helps and fixes him so we don't have to worry about Heart issues, fine by us - he likes apple juice anyway, gives him an excuse to take another drink.
He goes back on Friday to check his levels again.  Fingers crossed they are fine, we have big plans starting Friday evening.  Date night, sleep in, Golf, sleep in, catch up on all the Jersey Shore episodes we have never seen, sleep in...oh the possibilities when I have a week off for Thanksgiving and Jordan is with the Grandparents for the weekend.
I have had a mounting list of things I am thankful for this holiday season, but I am DEFINITELY thankful my hubby is home to help us relax this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment